15-day extension of abstract submission ACPID 2016 until June 15, 2016
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
The Scientific Committee of the 8th Asian Congress of Pediatric Infectious Diseases invites you to submit abstract(s) for oral presentations and/or poster presentations.
- Abstracts should describe original, unpublished/unpresented work and be submitted using the online form at www.acpid2016.com. Only abstract submitted online will be accepted.
- Abstracts must be written in English only.
- Authors will be notified of the status of their submission, together with information on the presentation date and time by June 30, 2016. These presentations will be scheduled according to the theme.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in exactly the same form and condition submitted by authors.
- Linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the authors.
- For multiple submissions, consistency in author's names should be maintained to avoid duplication in the Author index of the final program. The presenting author’s name should be listed first and underlined.
- Authors must disclose any potential conflict of interest for their research.
- If you wish to submit more than one abstract, each abstract must be submitted online separately.
- Material and method(s)
- Online abstract submission is the easiest and most reliable method for sending abstracts. Visit our website at www.acpid2016.com and follow the links to Abstract Section. All necessary instructions will be available online.
- Abstract submission format - Please use the following instructions:
- Complete the attached Abstract Submission Form.
- Use the font "Times New Roman - 12" for the abstract.
- The title should be capitalized in the TITLE box.
- Type the author and co-author full names, institution or organization, in the AUTHORS box. Do not include degree and professional designations (i.e. Prof., Ph.D., M.D., etc.). Institutional affiliations should be indicated clearly.
- The name of the presenting author(s) should appear first, and should be underlined.
- Type the abstract in the BODY TEXT box. Must not exceed 250 words.
- Begin body text without indenting. Text must be single-spaced and justified at the left margin.
- Give 3 keywords.
- It is preferred that you send the abstract as an attached file in MICROSOFT WORD format.
- If you are not able to submit the abstract via online system, please contact the congress secretariat at email@example.com.
*** Abstract submission is now closed ***